[Wine] Jedi Academy: opengl error

hipolub wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 3 06:06:49 CDT 2011

This is my first post so greetings to everyone!
Recently i wanted to play Jedi Academy, but unfortunately it was still asking for CD, despite i have mounted one. After patching it to 1.01 version and installing fixed binaries (from here: http://appdb.winehq.org/objectManager.php?sClass=version&iId=2315 ) it gived me this error: could not load OpenGL subsystem.

Here's the error message:

Initializing OpenGL driver
...getting DC: succeeded
...GLW_ChoosePFD( 32, 24, 8 )
...-1 PFDs found
...GLW_ChoosePFD failed
...GLW_ChoosePFD( 32, 24, 0 )
...-1 PFDs found
...GLW_ChoosePFD failed
...failed to find an appropriate PIXELFORMAT
...restoring display settings
...WARNING: could not set the given mode (4)
...setting mode 3: 640 480 FS
...using colorsbits of 16
...calling CDS: ok
...created window at 0,0 (640x480)
Initializing OpenGL driver
...getting DC: succeeded
...GLW_ChoosePFD( 16, 16, 0 )
...-1 PFDs found
...GLW_ChoosePFD failed
...GLW_ChoosePFD( 16, 16, 0 )
...-1 PFDs found
...GLW_ChoosePFD failed
...failed to find an appropriate PIXELFORMAT
...restoring display settings
...WARNING: could not set the given mode (3)
...shutting down QGL
...unloading OpenGL DLL
----- CL_Shutdown -----
GLW_StartOpenGL() - could not load OpenGL subsystem

Im working under Fedora 11 with latest version of Wine.

How can i get around this error?