[Wine] Wine "pausing" applications ?!

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 15:43:57 CDT 2011

On Thu, Nov 3, 2011 at 1:08 PM, Nihilist <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> I think I forgot to say, that ALL applications themselves run without any problems, as if they
> were run in real Windows. There are no crashes or failures within them. Its really just the
> total slowdown of wineserver.exe that pauses them it seems.

You did state that ALL applications are affected though.  I would like
to eliminate the possibility that wineserver is 'stuck' processing
messages by running it with all debugging turned off (thuse the
WINEDEBUG=-all).  If this continues to happen, there is something else
that is causing the problem.

James