[Wine] Re: Cannot start Amnesia nor Penumbra via Steam

Chiitoo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 4 13:31:03 CDT 2011

That is a very good point, however, I am aware of it and I did not purchase the Linux version(s).  Why?  Well all the four games were sold very cheap via Steam, and what is more, I learned of the Linux versions after buying them (or around the same time, either way, they were very, very cheap).  :]

I might buy the Linux versions in the future, but that is not the point of this thread, at all.  ^^

Thank you for the reply.

Also, since editing is disabled, I shall mention here that one other change that can be problematic and occurred recently was the move from libpng 1.4 to 1.5.