[Wine] X11 help on OS X 10.6

jwong wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Nov 4 22:06:53 CDT 2011

I know this is an X11 question but the only time I use X11 is via Wine.

I dont know what happened but now whenever I start x11.app (this includes any wine apps) I always get 3 xterms and xclock starts. I know the reason for the 3 xterms and xclock. /usr/X11/lib/X11/xinitrc has instructions to do so. I did not change the file.

The other strange thing is the windows look very old.  The frames are turqoise in color and look like a X window from the old monochrome days.

How can I switch back to default behavior (only 1 xterm window) with the more modern window? What changed?