[Wine] Re: Make WINE detect an image as a CD drive with an audio disc

MadTony wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 5 22:25:36 CDT 2011

Sometimes working in this field can drive you pretty nuts.  Issues like this one are an example.  A seemingly little detail (loopback mounter only mounting single file system) can have your wheels spinning for days.  Time lost is money lost if you ask me.  Some days I have so many of these issues that I wish I could just go back into the Marine Corps, take face full of oleoresin capsicum (http://oleoresin-capsicum.com/), and join my military poilice unit again.

WAIT!  No I don't!  I take it back!