[Wine] I have asked about The Sims 3, please help me

kiku2you wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 7 06:23:09 CST 2011

Hello everyone, today I have to be consulted. About the game The Sims 3.

The first problem is that the game The Sims 3 fonts I do not know what font to use in the game. I now do not have the font. I stress this issue. I would like to know how to solve this problem should solve this problem, however.

[Image: http://upic.me/i/ij/screenshot.resized.png ]

The second problem is the issue graphic. This is an issue. My screen is black is that it shows what is black is no color at all. This problem is harder than the first. If no font is still playing. For graphics, this is the end of it

[Image: http://upic.me/i/ww/screenshot-1.resized.png ]

But I do not know what the problem is gone because it lacks the one thing they did not. The text, but the missions do not have the graphics are not black, it's very stressful, it helps me with my problem.