[Wine] Re: No sound in World of Warcraft - intermittant.

JontomXire wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 8 06:31:51 CST 2011

Can anyone help?

has anyone else experienced a similar problem?

I noticed in a Google search for solutions that one person posted his Config.WTF and the sound output device was something other than "System Default".

I'm wondering how WoW treats "System Default" and what Wine responds with. Can I do something to make sure that this points to the correct thing, or is the solution to specify something else in Config.WTF, and if so, what?