[Wine] Mac OS X 10.7 Lion and no Samba

doh123 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 8 21:19:14 CST 2011

Since Apple killed off Samba in 10.7 and there is no way (I can find) to get Samba working correctly on there... what do we do with Wine parts that specifically need Samba?

I mainly ask over getting this error message.

Code:
err:winediag:SECUR32_initNTLMSP ntlm_auth was not found or is outdated. Make sure that ntlm_auth >= 3.0.25 is in your path. Usually, you can find it in the winbind package of your distribution.

I'm not sure how to get past that when there is no ntlm_auth available... how can I actually get it?