[Wine] Problem to play with oblivion

Nicola wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 9 07:38:52 CST 2011

Hi im new in this forum e i apologize for my bad english.
It's a long time that i try to play with wine but with poor results.
Now i decided i MUST play with oblivion on wine.
My problem is: the game has benn installed with success and all is very good but when i try to start the game for play, the game start but the sound is horrible and the video (and also the sound) (i'm not sure that what i will write it's correct in englesh) is jerky.
I don't know what to do!!! help. I also tried to use playonlinux but with the same results.