[Wine] Maktabah Syamilah on wine

Muslim wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Nov 10 17:05:44 CST 2011

Hi, I'm one of ubuntu indonesian muslim users. The truth is; all of kind software piracy is forbidden in our religion, some people who care this rule get an OS migration. But there are a problem, the best Islamic software "Maktabah Syamilah" doesn't run perfectly, take a look at the screenshots!

This is maktabah syamilah on windows:
[Image: http://i44.tinypic.com/iqyo48.png ]
[Image: http://i41.tinypic.com/119yp3d.png ]
[Image: http://i44.tinypic.com/345y99h.png ]
[Image: http://i42.tinypic.com/23rmty1.png ]

And this is on wine (after ubuntu system languange change to arabic):
[Image: http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee390/Qodhi/Screenshot-2.png ]
[Image: http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee390/Qodhi/Screenshot-4.png ]
[Image: http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee390/Qodhi/Screenshot.png ]
[Image: http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee390/Qodhi/Screenshot-1.png ]
[Image: http://i1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee390/Qodhi/Screenshot-3.png ]
please help, if we did it, more and more muslim peoples will be going to open source.
thanks, and sory about my english.