[Wine] Re: OpenGL issues on OSX (wine 1.3.21)

ischou wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 14 09:11:42 CST 2011

There seems to be some adverse interaction with Wine/OpenGL/XQuartz/Mac OS X at the moment.

I had an complete inability to run a game without running it in a virtual desktop with Wine 1.3.31-32 when I had XQuartz 2.6.3 installed which I described here: http://forum.winehq.org/viewtopic.php?t=13678

After upgrading to XQuartz 2.7.0 I was once again able to run the game without virtual desktop, but I am still getting those invalid drawable errors, and additionally I'm getting lots of intermittent crashes of wine or the game.

XQuartz already has an open bug report that seems related to chyman's issues: http://xquartz.macosforge.org/trac/ticket/512

If the bug report matches this issue then its on the XQuartz development road map for 2.7.1.