[Wine] GMAT Prep Software on Winebottler

wissizle wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Nov 15 06:20:51 CST 2011

Hey All,

I downloaded winebottler so that I can run the GMAT Prep software and was successful in downloading it but i am now running into a few problems. For examples, if there is a "next" icon on the window, I will need to click on it and hit the space bar simultaneously to move on to the next page. I was able to do this on the writing assessment section of the practice test but on the Quant section of the test, there is no "next icon". I've tried hitting command arrow right to move to the next page but no luck! Can someone tell me how they were able to navigate the exam via winebottler? Specifically, I would like to know how I can navigate to the next page on this softwarew

Thanks,

wissizle