[Wine] Re: OpenGL issues on OSX (wine 1.3.21)

Ailan wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 16 07:52:51 CST 2011

Hello,

I also have a problem with opengl.

I am using Kubuntu latest version. I use the 3D drawing program "IntelliPlus architectural pro" emulated with wine under linux.

The software works well but I can not display the OpenGL rendering.

The 3D view with hidden line or 256 colors is possible, but when I ask OpenGL rendering, I get:
1) or with a black screen
2) an office block with stripes made of the application.

My hardware: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 CPU 2.66Hz 3.2GB of RAM
                         ATI 5700 series Radheon

I enabled the graphics accelerator kubuntu.

What to do?

Thank you for helping me

Ailan

J'utilse Google translate - I'm sorry