[Wine] Re: Arena Simulation problems in Wine 1.2.3

hecctor wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Nov 19 06:10:21 CST 2011

When I installed Arena 12 cpr 9 with a student license. I saw the error message RsiTPInfo030000.dll RSIXML06000.dll were missing. I installed on windows 7 to compare and had the same error.  I tried re-installing/repair, without improvement.

I extracted these two files from the data.cab file. Arena works fine now.

I tried to inform rockwell automation, but they have no support for students. I couldn't find a way to even report a problem without a contract. +1 for open source simulators.