[Wine] DIBEngine: GetDIBits and BitBlt

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 20 09:07:00 CST 2011

On Sun, Nov 20, 2011 at 7:58 AM, Dribble <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> Should I be compiling with the DIBEngine patches or are they already compiled in with 1.3.33?

Max's DIB patches from bug 421 no longer work and he is not going to
update them (he has stated so in a different topic here.)  With each
Wine Development release more and more DIB functions are added.
Filing bug reports is the way to let developers know what is needed to
make programs work and what does not work with the new code.

Basically, do not use the DIB patches anymore.  File bug reports,
after checking if a similar report was filed.

James