[Wine] err:module:attach_process_dlls "mfc90.dll" failed to initial

reg13 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Mon Nov 21 05:02:53 CST 2011

Im a newbie to wine,

My wine system (32it) gives me the below error when I try to execute a window application which was developed using visual studio 2008(32it).

Error:
err:module:attach_process_dlls "mfc90.dll" failed to initialize, aborting
err:module:LdrInitializeThunk Main exe initialization for L"Z:\\root\\Desktop\\wine\\test.exe" failed, status c0000005

system info:
wine-1.3.32, on 64bit, suse ent. 11.4.
i have installed vcrun2008.
Other standard applications (like utorrent) runs fine.

thankx in advanced.
reg.