[Wine] Idea to cut down on Distro list

glamdring wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Nov 23 12:13:40 CST 2011

I'm sorry if this is not the correct place for suggestions, but I didn't see any other place.

I'm sure everyone has realized how massive the distro list is when submitting test data. My proposed solution is to add two drop down menus, one will contain disto names e.g., "Ubuntu" and "Fedora", the second box will contain release/version e.g., "10.04" "11.2", thus cutting down on the distro list.

As it stands every distro has an entry for all the different version. So when I select PCLinuxOS only the correlating version entered by users would appear in the second drop down menu e.g., 2010 and 2011.9 would appear because those are past releases entered by PCLOS users on Wine.