[Wine] Freelancer Gameserver Problem err:module:attach_process_dlls

Sat Nov 26 09:31:59 CST 2011

Am Samstag, 26. November 2011, 16:04:23 schrieb Vehementis:
> Hi guys i hope someone of you can help me to solve my problem
>
> First of all:
> it's a VServer from netcup
> i thinks it's Debian Squeeze 64 installed on it
>
> my wine version is 1.0.1 it'S what it installed with apt-get wine
> i dont know why i don't get any newer version
That's the version currently in your repository and it most likely won't be
updated because Debian generally doesn't put newer versions into the "stable"
branch after a stable release is done. I don't know if it is even possible
with wine to run the server you are trying to run but if you want to try it
with the current development version you can get binary debian packages from
here: http://dev.carbon-project.org/debian/wine-unstable/.

Kind Regards
Helmut