[Wine] Why i cant play Dragon Age 2

Ernest Doub hideserted at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 14:36:57 CDT 2011

Your legal copy of Dragon Age 2 most likely has an anti-hacking watchdog
that is preventing the game from running on your Playonlinux platform.  You
will have to learn how to switch the watchdog off or bypass it.
Try a Google search for info.
ED

--
<http://linuxcounter.net/cert/544489.png>Accidental deaths by firearms
account for less than 1% of the 30,000.  There are three times as many

<http://linuxcounter.net/cert/544489.png>