[Wine] Problem with software installation - Panasonic Camcorder

Ernest Doub hideserted at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 14:47:59 CDT 2011

I have a Panasonic Video Camera and need to install the software
[Quick Movie Magic and Motion DV Studio {plus the USB driver for the
camera}] so I can actually edit my movies on an Ubuntu system [10.04]
I have tried to install it through WINE with no success as my system
informs me that the software is read only and from an untrusted
source.  Attempting to switch the executable bit through the provided
GUI toggle has no effect.

Help?
Anybody that can point me in the right direction?
--
<http://linuxcounter.net/cert/544489.png>Accidental deaths by firearms
account for less than 1% of the 30,000.  There are three times as many

<http://linuxcounter.net/cert/544489.png>