[Wine] Wine on Tiger

Charles Davis cdavis at mymail.mines.edu
Sat Oct 1 20:50:43 CDT 2011

On Oct 1, 2011, at 4:40 PM, mrivera wrote:
> I copied everything from the end of your post, went into textedit, pasted it, saved it as a txt file. Then did this..
[...]
> Then ran the installer again and ended up with this. Did I do something wrong?
No, I did something wrong. Apple Mail has this annoying tendency to trim leading whitespace, which is great for ordinary text but bad for patches (which depend on the leading spaces being there if there's no plus or minus sign). I have no idea how to fix that, and I have half a mind to file a radar about it. So let's try this again, and this time, I'm going to attach the patch to my email (as opposed to copying and pasting into the body). Hopefully Apple Mail won't mangle the patch, and you'll still be able to get it (if the mailing list software doesn't strip it).

Chip