[Wine] Re: ATI/AMD GPU + Ubuntu + Wine + EVE Online = I need help...

WishingTree wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 4 00:16:34 CDT 2011

Hello everybody
how do u enjoy ur spare time after working or studying ?  playing computer game would be a good choice for most people. then how can we enjoy game better?  then we need a lot of gold to buy good stuff.
 http://www.bestwowgolds.com is really a reliable site for all game players .  world of warcraft? lord the rings online ? maple story ? warhammer online? u name it ! gold . powerleveling. CD-key .  why do not u go visit it !
enjoy ur stay at  http://www.bestwowgolds.com
wow gold (http://www.bestwowgolds.com)
Diablo 3 Gold (http://www.diablo3-iii.com)