[Wine] REWARD Help Needed (Wine install on RHEL 5.5)

bfpa40 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 4 07:58:01 CDT 2011

I am getting pretty desperate here. I need to get WINE working on RHEL 5.5 64bit. The server I am on is on a stand alone Network and cannot touch the Internet. I have tried downloading and installing EPEL5 Wine packages that were of 32 bit Arch and 64 bit and I keep getting dependency errors. If someone can assist me getting this working I can make your pocket a little fuller with some $$  HELP Ive reached desperation pojnt !!!