[Wine] Re: Wine doesn't start - Something X-Related

dramaturg76 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 5 13:06:26 CDT 2011

Thanks for the hint, but the PC I use to connect is Windows =( I use Ubuntu only at home.

The issue is, that after that Wine won't start if I run $wine - following error:

Code:
Ubuntu-1104-natty-64-minimal:~$ wine
Warning: there are some errors in winediag output. Run winediag command and check it.
ERROR: Your WINE dir (/home/Stas/.wine) is obsoleted. It can cause some problems.
It is recommended to rename (remove) old /home/Stas/.wine and set new WINE environment.