[Wine] Wine and WoW Cataclysm Patch 4.0 troubleshooting thread

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 10:41:31 CDT 2011

On Thu, Oct 6, 2011 at 7:35 AM, JontomXire <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:

> dimesio wrote:
>>
>> JontomXire wrote:
>> > Are you pschizophrenic?
>> >

>> That was unwarranted. Do it again and I'll lock this thread.
>>

> It was a JOKE. The man quoted himself. He even quoted his own signature separately. I thought that was funny (haha funny not weird funny) so I made a joke about it.
>
> Sorry if anyone didn't get that - maybe I should have added a smiley.

I'm an email user.  It just works like that.   Anyways, not going to
turn this into anything.  TY Dimesio.

How long ago did you run it on windows?  The engine has been upgraded
was my point.  It runs worse on windows just as much now on older
hardware, which the 7k series of NVIDIA cards is.  If you ran it
recently (within past 8 months) on windows and got better results, I
don't know.  I personally got ~same FPS in both on same hardware.
YMMV obviously.

--
Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell