[Wine] Possibly OpenGL related error messages

ischou wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 6 23:31:38 CDT 2011

I've been having getting the following errors:

Code:
<Error>: kCGErrorIllegalArgument: CGSGetWindowBounds
<Error>: kCGErrorIllegalArgument: CGSGetSurfaceBounds
<Error>: kCGErrorIllegalArgument: CGSBindSurface: Invalid window 0x1854
<Error>: kCGErrorIllegalArgument: CGSBindSurface: Invalid window 0x1854
<Error>: kCGErrorIllegalArgument: CGSBindSurface: Invalid window 0x1854
<Error>: unknown error code: invalid drawable

Running Anarchy Online in Wine 1.3.29 Mac OS X 10.6.  The game is running in windowed mode and is completely black.

The problem seems to go away when I run the program in a virtual desktop or when I plug an external monitor.

Any ideas?