[Wine] Re: [Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst] gurus & advice needed

Cloudef wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 7 04:08:10 CDT 2011

@dk
Yes, I have gamepads connected and yes I run it in window. My windows version in winecfg is set to 2008 R2.

And yes, this "bug" also occurs on Windows XP, in fact one of my relative had it. He had to set keyboard layout to US to get input working in Windows XP.

I tested again without gamepads connected and in fullscreen, both works.
I don't use any DE, if that helps. I might try to catch what causes PSO to page fault on bursting screen later.