[Wine] How do I run windows version of virtual boy advance on mac?

yeaokwali wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 8 19:47:05 CDT 2011

I'd very much appreciate a step-by-step guide of some sort from instillation to end, from someone who's installed the windows version on their mac themselves, in the easiest, simplest, noob friendly way possible. I'm not going to lie at this point I'm an highly fucking annoyed. I've tried almost everything bootcamp, crossover, wine, etc....and nothing fucking works. I've been at this for at least 4 hours unsuccessfully and now I'm at my wits end, and obviously frustrated, any and all help would be appreciated. You'd think apple would just fucking make exe.'s compatible being the 'biggest company in the world'  [Rolling Eyes]