[Wine] WoW on an i5 2500K?

bearform wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 12 13:07:56 CDT 2011

Trying to run WoW on the latest Wine using the i5 2500K processor built in GPU (Sandy Bridge).
All good until I try to enter the realm with one of the chars, disabling all addons I manage to enter the world but right then the application crashes.

Before I go any further, anyone else using the processor GPU to run WoW or other games in Wine?  Or anyone with tis of how I could possibly get this to run?

I'm just assuming that this is a graphics problem, maybe it's something else?
The intro videos are running fine for me, pre rendered stuff that comes after installing for the first time so some things are working for sure.

Thanks in advance