[Wine] Re: printer doesn't work under wine

Kepu wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Oct 13 20:44:09 CDT 2011

Cups  shows my HP1200 working fine when I look from :
http://localhost:631/printers/
After several bootings printing now working somehow , irfanview is printing fine and my technical drawings are printing in portrait orientation
The biggest  problem is now how I change printer orientation to landscape, (in windows it was easy from control panel)
and also when I try to print program listings..program lines appear only thick black lines instead of characters
wierd?