[Wine] Dvdshopsonline-Have you shopped there?

fellter wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 15 09:56:54 CDT 2011

I recently came across this site whilst looking for tv series dvds:
http://dvdshopsonline.com
The prices are REALLY cheap,Star Trek Voyager Seasons 1-7 DVD Boxset for R896.60 .It's 999 for one season at musica and 300-400 per season on kalahari.
To get to the point has anyone used the site before,I searched the forums and found nothing.
Are they reliable?Looks too good to be true and I dont wanna buy a bunch of things only for them not to arrive.
it seemed to be a good idea.