[Wine] Re: Thoughts regarding the database compromise....

dimesio wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 16 09:09:06 CDT 2011

oiaohm wrote:
> There is a reason why wine never in the first place went for a single sign on solution.

I was under the impression that the "reason" was simply because the different parts of the site evolved separately. I also suspect that many, possibly most, users used the same email address and password on all parts of the site anyway, so the "security" of forcing people to create separate accounts is illusory.