[Wine] Re: [Phantasy Star Online: Blue Burst] gurus & advice needed

JHaleIT wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 21 18:12:01 CDT 2011

jjmckenzie wrote:
> On Thu, Oct 20, 2011 at 2:22 PM, landeel <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>
> > I have a netbook with ATI / AMD E-350 APU, and I can't make it to the ship select screen either.
> >

> Looks like this is an AMD/ATI driver issue.  File a bug report on
> their site.  Do not expect it to be fixed quickly but the more reports
> the more likely AMD will respond.
>
> James

Hello James. Nice to meet you. :)

A lot of people can't make it to the ship select. I was lucky to make it that far with messing with it for hours and hours, but it is random in a sense for me to get that far. Most the time when I get to ship select it's like 1 out of 20 times for me to get to that point.