[Wine] Re: ~Problem~

jjmckenzie wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 21 23:21:55 CDT 2011

RoseQueen wrote:
> Hello, I have been having a problem with running Unreal Tournament on Ubuntu. I am using wine 1.3 and this is the problem in the terminal.
>
> i would like some help on how to fix this problem, please. Thank you in advance. ^_^

You might find assistance in the wonderful entries for UT in the Wine Applications Database.  Since you did not provide which version you are using, I cannot respectfully provide a web page for you to go to.  However, opening the AppDB and clicking on Browse Apps and then typing in Unreal Tournament in the Name (contains) area and then clicking on Update Filter retrieves a listing of them.
If you cannot find a solution there, we do need more information which requires debugging information which was not provided.  Please save the program output as described at http://wiki.winehq.org/FAQ#get_log and then post the file to a site like pastebin.com (Ubuntu has its own pastie, but it may not allow posting enough information for us to help you.)
James