[Wine] Diablo 2 issue with direct3d

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Sun Oct 23 15:54:56 CDT 2011

On 10/23/2011 04:49 PM, lanzd wrote:
> err:x11settings:X11DRV_ChangeDisplaySettingsEx No matching mode found 640x480x16 @0! (XRandR)
> err:x11settings:X11DRV_ChangeDisplaySettingsEx No matching mode found 1440x900x32 @0! (XRandR)

I am not sure of the process for doing so in Ubuntu - but it looks like
the system may be trying to use both the nvidia driver and the native
non-proprietary driver. On my system if I use the package manager and
search for nvidia it shows my current proprietary nvidia driver and also
has an entry for an x11 (nouveau) driver that I have
uninstalled/disabled. Checking to be sure yours doesn't have both may
help, but I can't give directions for doing so on your system, sorry.