[Wine] What is the best Wineskin engine for installing Explorer 7 ?

popforwineskin wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Oct 23 17:49:17 CDT 2011

Hello, I am very new to using wine, so I really don't know a thing about the world of wine, except for that it's currently giving me much headache.

Anyway, the question I really want to ask here, is about what's the best Wineskin engine for one to use when installing Internet Explorer 7.
As ignorant as I am, I only know to the extent that the newer versions do not work so well on the contrary. Beyond that, I really know nothing. No wonder why I am currently so puzzled about the list of so many different engines in my Wineskin Winery.

Would someone like to help me with choosing the best Wineskin engine for installing Explorer 7 PLEASE?? I will really appreciate your help.