[Wine] Counter Strike : Source

harsh_joshi wineforum-user at winehq.org
Tue Oct 25 05:24:48 CDT 2011

Please help me I have been tired now...
I have Counter strike source installer for the windows 7.. and  it is running properly on the windows....
In that installer I Have total 3 files and 2 folders.
FILES

1. CSS_Full_game
2.CSS_PATCH
3.CSS_MASTERSERVER_PATCH

FOLDERS

1.CSTRIKE
2.HL2

I dont have any DVD for it.. and i have to install that counter strike on the ubuntu.. i dont want to purchase the new from the steam... so what i have to do to make it run using wine and steam....

 When I right click on the installers and run it through the winhlp32 then it tell me the error "NSIS ERROR" .

what i have to do to run that counter strike please help me....
and how to run the different applications on the wine....
please tell the detailed description about everything please help me.....

I have dual boot because of the counter strike: source......
I just love linux but because of it i am tired now..........