[Wine] Re: Activation issues

oiaohm wineforum-user at winehq.org
Wed Oct 26 17:39:21 CDT 2011

paulthetall wine is not 100 percent stable software.   I stay away from installing anything in wine that has a install counter.

Heck even on windows I say well clear of anything that has a install counter where I can as well.

You find that that a lot of these programs can also become under windows non activated due to windows updates and drivers so slowly but surely eat threw there activation count.

I see them as a huge con job.   You are being ripped off and you are being too blind to see it.