[Wine] unusual text/mour/menu behaviours

James McKenzie jjmckenzie51 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 16:25:11 CDT 2011

On Thu, Oct 27, 2011 at 10:26 AM, john_lee <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
> hello,
> I'm using PlayOnLinux to manage my Wine installations.

Any problems with POL MUST be directed to them.  We cannot support any
program running through POL as the package maintainers usually
customize in some fashion the installer for Wine, be it a patch to
code, added functionality or registry keys.

If you desire to get assistance here, you will have to obtain Wine and
use any hints/tricks in the Applications database for your program.
If you have to use a patch from Wine's Bugzilla, you will have to
report problems encountered with the resulting Wine product in the bug
report.

James