[Wine] Re: What might affect keyboard input in a game under Wine?

SpawnHappyJake wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 28 04:50:18 CDT 2011

I don't know; have you tried installing to a clean prefix? I know that Hype the Time Quest needs a dinput override for the keyboard to work. Maybe give that a shot? Shouldn't need it if it worked without it before, especially since you said you went back and tried the version it worked in.

When it was working, was that 32-bit or 64-bit Ubuntu?

Also, are you compiling from source? You said you went back and tried some versions, I'm assuming by compiling from source. Sometimes the binary package just works better than when you try to compile from source.

What is this game?

Jake