[Wine] Re: What might affect keyboard input in a game under Wine?

dk wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Oct 28 19:19:53 CDT 2011

dimesio wrote:

> slopoke wrote:
> >
> > I get the same behavior in Gnome 3 which uses mutter so it's got to be something else that's interfering.
>
> Have you tried disabling desktop effects?

I've never been able to use Gnome 3 before until Ubuntu 11.10 and I'm still getting used to where things are. I did installed the gnome tweak tool (to display the full date at the top of the screen) but it doesn't look like it has a general desktop effects option. Is there another tool I'm suppose to use to switch off that feature or do you mean trying the Gnome 3 fallback mode?