[Wine] Upper Memory

Dangbert wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 29 12:16:29 CDT 2011

I am a tad tardy asking this question, but better late than never.

Back about two to three years ago, an updated version of Wine (no I do not know the version number) and all of a sudden a program I had been running under Wine for years no longer worked.  When I try to run the program now, the error message was/is "not enough space for environment."

I assume that means that something in the "Upper Memory" was changed.  That either the size of the Upper Memory, or the way it is reported changed.

My question, is there any way (Wine used to be much more configurable than it is now) to either configure or set the Upper Memory size?

Thanks

Deb