[Wine] Re: ATI Graphics card

willb wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Oct 29 23:08:10 CDT 2011

I recently found out Halo:Combat Evolved and Tomber Raider II and III now have problems. Halo has no colors (black) on menu items and overhead displays, while TR2/3 just crash.

They all work on another PC with exact same configuration except the one working has nVidia GPU and the one not working has ATI GPU.

And the only reason I got ATI is because the video card vendor swapped my nVidia with ATI when nVidia blew the capacitors and they pursuaded me to get a new ATI rather than a refurbished nVidia. Now I feel cheated.