[Wine] Forum Software Update and mailing list gateway

Martin Gregorie martin at gregorie.org
Sat Sep 3 12:59:29 CDT 2011

On Sat, 2011-09-03 at 12:09 -0500, liamdawe wrote:
> A forum is much nicer and handier than a mailing list anyday, upgrade the forum!

I couldn't disagree more. The big advantage of mailing lists is that you
automatically get new posts presented to you without having to waste
time logging on and searching through the forum to find them. Even if
you remember what threads you want to keep up with you still have to
page through to the end of them to find the new stuff.

If the mailing list is dropped I for one will be out of here because the
hassle of using the forum outweighs any benefit I'd get from it.

Martin