[Wine] Wine dump/Mass Effect 2

MacNean Tyrrell dardack at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 15:27:43 CDT 2011

This is crazy.  Ok the msvcr80 is from a fresh wine prefix, the libc6 is
from my main Steam prefix.  All my other steam games work so far.  Also, wow
in direct x works (removed OpenGL option).  Also Mass Effect 2 loads up,
it's when it's asking to press a key to continue, I do that, as it fades to
black and the main menu would normally come up (it fades to black then
crashes) it crashes before the menu shows.

Trying to reinstall all of ME2.  Otherwise, I may have to reinstall Ubuntu
back down to 10.10 to see if that fixes it.  really sux too since I'm on the
last suicide mission right now.  So close to end.

--
Sincerely,

MacNean C. Tyrrell