[Wine] Re: WineASIO JACK possible regression, Wine 1.3.26 ?

JuanPabloCuervo wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sun Sep 4 13:42:09 CDT 2011

JuanPabloCuervo wrote:

> jordan wrote:
> > hi,
> >
> > 1. you say the generic kernel has problems with wineASIO and Jack.
> > please explain. do you mean
> > it doesn't work,
> >
> > 2. has WineASIO worked properly in the past on your machine, on this install?
> >
> > 3. I went and looked at the .deb of wineASIO for kxstudio,
> > re-installing it wouldn't do anything. All that package does is
> > install /usr/lib/wine/wineasio.dll.so . I'm not even sure if it
> > registers wineASIO for you.
> >
> > 4. Have you registered wineASIO in the wine registry?
> >
> > type from commandline:
> >
> > regsvr32 /usr/lib/wine/wineasio.dll.so (type as normal user, not root!)
> >
> > 5. is wineASIO available as a driver in your wine applications?
> >
> > cheerz
>

> ASIO does not appear.
> regsvr32 /usr/lib32/wine/wineasio.dll.so
>
> lib32... no wineasio in lib.
> its very strange...
>
> the RealTime Kernel works Amazing...
> the Generic has "D-Bus cannot run." @ 96khz

i did "nothing"... and its working.

tryed a Maverik upgrade, fail.
run Unigine Tropics 1.3
Firefox...
looked a youtube video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJdUhtD1zns
Xsensors
System Monitor
and voila...
Jack works.,
also wineASIO works.

Incredible.!

the first time i played the video, did not run properly...
closed firefox, (show my windows from last time)
opened again & voila everything works.
"reinstalled alsa-base & installed Kget with Synaptic" after maverik upgrade fail.

anyway... theres no Adobe Flash Extra Sound plugin for amd64.
http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=flashplugin-nonfree
yet..