[Wine] Pulse audo in 1.3.25+

tparker tparker at etherstorm.net
Mon Sep 5 07:42:03 CDT 2011

On 09/04/2011 08:03 PM, MacNean Tyrrell wrote:

> OK, obviously compiling my own pulse/alsa doesn't work.  I get sound in all
> applications except wine.

I don't have pulse installed and I have sound everywhere except in wine
since wine version 1.3.25. Is it possible that part of your problem is
the in-progress-but-not-completed changes to sound in wine? I haven't
had any luck tracking an answer down for that in my case am an not sure
how we would tell if that applied to your issue.