[Wine] WoW in Wine - PC freezes randomly

kainisma wineforum-user at winehq.org
Thu Sep 8 14:53:28 CDT 2011

Hi there
im new at the whole thing of linux, and newer in Wine.
I mostly use Wine to run World of Warcraft  in Ubuntu 11.04
i finally got the game to run correctly, and with no sound/video problems.
The only problem i'm having is that, sometimes,  when im inside World of wrcraft,  sometimes the pc freezes... not only the wine, or the game,  but the whole computer. I cant do anything but  shut down or restar the computer (manually ) then i  turn on the computer and keep on playin or whatever... and maybe if im again on the game,  maybe it frezes again...
so...  dunno... i was hoping if someone could help me.  I've searched all over the internet and found nothing about this.  Some ppl have a similar problem, that the game crashes or wine freezes...  but it's not my case...  the whole computer is freezing in my case...

anyway, thank you very much