[Wine] Re: Audio detection issue

Javier0709 wineforum-user at winehq.org
Fri Sep 9 19:02:03 CDT 2011

I got wine 1.3.27.  Basically it doesn't detect my microphone. With the previous wine 1.3.¿25? nothing really worked at all because rosetta stone used to tell me I didn't have speakers nor a microphone attached to the computer.  With both situations  I tried to correct that issue by going to wine > wine configuration > audio > Direct sound > hardware acceleration > emulation; however this didn't work.

With the previous version -the one before 1.3.¿25?- Rosetta stone worked like a charm so...

I was thinking to go back to the release before the 1.3.25 one but I can't find it U_U

Any ideas?

dardack wrote:
> On Sep 9, 2011 3:40 PM, "Javier0709" <wineforum-user at winehq.org> wrote:
>

> > Excuse my ignorance, but... what's pulseaudio? :S
> >

> It's a sound server for linux mainly used with ubuntu and gnome.  Pulse
> tends to have issues with wine.  Also you can ignore the errors you got wine
> in 1.3.25 started an audio rewrite so those options were removed if you dont
> have sound what version of wine you using and make sure you select emulation
> not full.  If you still dont have sound write back
>
> Forgive errors sent from my galaxy tab overcome rom
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
 :?  :?