[Wine] Re: wine path error?

rufus wineforum-user at winehq.org
Sat Sep 10 00:22:07 CDT 2011

hi

thanks for reply. I cannot drop the quotation marks, cause there are a few spaces at the folders....

I think the syntax i correct, there´s no error message.
I start form console my screen is setting the resolution (800x600x32) and nothing happens.
I can use this syntax to change into gta´s directory:
cd "/root/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Rockstar Games/GTA San Andreas"
then : wine gta_sa.exe
and the game starts.

If i use this syntax:

wine  "/root/.wine/drive_c/Program Files/Rockstar Games/GTA San Andreas/gta_sa.exe"
the game dosen´t start!

So we can say the game starts when i´m in it´s directory (/GTA San Andreas/)